Sunnyvale, CA, August 9, 2016 – Broadsens Corporation, a leader in smart sensing systems for machine condition monitoring, structural health monitoring and industrial IOT applications, announced the release of several compact wireless sensors. The products released include
- SND100, wireless sound sensor that monitors sound level
- STR100, wireless strain gauge for structural condition measurements
- TMP100, compact temperature sensor
- MOM100, compact multifunction vibration sensor that can detect triaxial acceleration, altitude and tilt angles
- ENV100, compact environmental sensor that can detect hazardous gas
- MOT100, compact motion sensor that measures vibration for machine condition monitoring
- HUM100, compact humidity and temperature sensor
- AMP100, a wireless air quality sensor that monitors PM 2.5
The new wireless sensors have standard Wi-Fi interface and can be easily connected to users’ current Wi-Fi network without any additional gateways and controllers.
For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.