Sunnyvale, Calif., June 15, 2016 – Broadsens, the leader in industrial application smart sensing systems, today announced the release of several digital sensors for structural health monitoring and industrial IOT applications. Products included today released
- TMP200 compact temperature sensor
- MOM200 compact motion sensor for vibration monitoring with triaxial accelerometers, and angular sensors
- ENV100, compact environmental sensor for detecting harmful gases
- PWR100, compact sensor
- SND100, compact sound sensor
- HUM100, compact humidity and temperature sensor
The sensor and digital interface use a single power cable to connect, control and data. They can be connected directly to a data acquisition device or from a Broadsens ultrasound scanner. Each digital sensor has two 4-pin junction boxes. The “Din” block digital input sensor and “Dout” are digital output sensors. Multiple sensors can be easily used for computer and sensor cables.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.