Broadsens is happy to announce the new industrial wireless IMU (Inertial measurement unit) SAG200. SAG200 utilizes Broadsens's proprietary low-power consumption technology, and achieves industrial-leading power consumption of less than 5mA when the IMU is taking measurements of 3-axis acceleration, 3-axis angular rate, 3-axis orientation, computing pitch, yaw and roll angle, transmitting the results to Broadsens's edge-computing gateway. The gateway supports Broadsens's best-selling wireless vibration and temperature sensors at the same time.
Wireless IMU SAG200 integrates ER18505 battery that can last up to 10 years if the sensor take measurements for up to 10 minutes a day (battery capacity will be reduced in hot or cold environments). The wireless IMU has the following main features:
- Ultra-low power consumption
- rugged design for industrial applications
- Leading battery life
- Multiple IMU parallel measurements
- Multiple group sequential measurements with timer
- History data review
- CSV file export
- Remote transmission via internet, WiFi or cellular network (edge-computing gateways required)
Applications of wireless IMU SAG200 includes heavy machines, mining, bridges, bolt loosening, IOT etc.