High Voltage Piezoelectric Sensor Amplifier and Receiver for research institutes and universities
The BroadScan D100 is an integrated piezoelectric sensor amplifier and receiver that is ideal for researchers and universities labs. BroadScan D100 is easy to connect and can be set up for structural health monitoring (SHM) applications quickly. BroadScan D100 can generate arbitrary excitation waveform such as lamb waves for active SHM applications. The excitation voltage range is from 1v up to 140v peak-peak. BroadScan D100 has wide frequency range from 50kHz up to 3MHz. It has four excitation output channels and eight input channels. The BroadScan D100 can connect up to 12 piezoelectric sensors with four sensors as actuators, and eight sensors as receivers. BroadScan D100 can also connect to temperature sensors at the same time for temperature measurement and environment compensation.
BroadScan D100 can be controlled by a laptop or PC through Ethernet or WiFi interface. It can be operated with external power or internal rechargeable battery. The internal battery can last up to 8 hours.
BroadScan D100 Specifications
• Four high voltage piezoelectric disc excitation channels (up to 140v peak-peak)
• Wide excitation frequency range: 50kHz up to 4MHz adjustable
• Eight receive channels
• 20db-100db adjustable gain at receive path
• 14-bit ADC for ultrasound receive
• 14-bit DAC arbitrary waveform generator for ultrasound transmission.
• Adjustable sampling rate of ultrasound scan. 80MS/s, 40MS/s, 20MS/s, 10MS/s, 5MS/s, 2.5MS/s and 1.25MS/s sampling rate.
• Adjustable sample points for ultrasound scan. 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768
• Supports Broadsens temperature sensors, humidity sensors, moment sensors, strain sensors, gas sensors, etc.
• Integrated data storage (64GB in default, expandable to 128GB)
• 1.2 GHz microprocessor integrated
• Ethernet connection
• Wireless connection
• Battery powered. Battery lasts up to 8 hours when fully charged
• Operating temperature range: 0 0C to 65 0C
• Power adapter supports 100v-240v DC input
• Size: 107x170x55mm (DxWxH)
• Weight: 645g (1 lb 7 oz)